I’m a UX Engineer with an interest in web-based XR, perceptual interfaces, spatial computing, and cognition. My background is in computer science, and I’m currently furthering my studies in human-computer interaction.
In my free time I’m probably either programming or playing guitar. I sometimes share code demos on Twitter.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (est. 2022) M.S. Human-Computer Interaction
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst (2017-2020) BS Computer Science
- Summa Cum Laude, Commonwealth Honors College
- Universidad Carlos III (Spring 2019) Study Abroad
- Northeastern University (Fall 2016) B.S. Computer Science and Interactive Media [Transferred]